Learn how to pair Popsical app on your mobile phone with Popsical device.
Download the Popsical app
Head on to Google Play Store or Apple App Store and search for Popsical Karaoke. Alternatively, click on the buttons below to be redirected automatically.
Requirements before you begin
Make sure that both your mobile phone and your Popsical device are:
- Updated to the latest app version.
In order to pair successfully, make sure your both Popsical devices app version is updated to at least version 2.7.12 and the Popsical app version on your mobile phone is updated to at least version 2.0.6. If one of the device is not updated to those minimum version then the pairing will not working properly.
- Connected to the internet.
Unlike previous app versions, both your mobile phone and Popsical devices are no longer needed to be in the same WiFi, you just have to make sure that both have access to the internet.
Please note that 2 requirements above are mandatory.
Pairing Popsical app with the Popsical device
- Open the Popsical app, continue using Facebook or sign up/ login using email.
- On the Home screen, Tap the 'device' button on the bottom-left of the screen
- Tap the "Pair with Popsical" button
- Fill the 6 numeric 'Party Code' that is shown on the top right of the TV screen
- That's it!
You are now paired and able to control your Popsical device with your mobile. Once you are paired, you will see Playqueue access on floating near to the bottom navigation.
- Once it's paired, it will be paired permanently with the Popsical device unless you intentionally unpair it.